Website usage terms and conditions.
The term ‘Prestige Appliance Repair Centre’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is u4/65 Stephens Avenue Torrensville SA 5031. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of Australia.
These Terms shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of South Australia, Australia, without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
Our failure to enforce any right or provision of these Terms will not be considered a waiver of those rights. If any provision of these Terms is held to be invalid or unenforceable by a court, the remaining provisions of these Terms will remain in effect. These Terms constitute the entire agreement between us regarding our Service, and supersede and replace any prior agreements we might have between us regarding the Service.
We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to modify or replace these Terms at any time. If a revision is material we will try to provide at least 30 days notice prior to any new terms taking effect. What constitutes a material change will be determined at our sole discretion.
By continuing to access or use our Service after those revisions become effective, you agree to be bound by the revised terms. If you do not agree to the new terms, please stop using the Service.
If you have any questions about these Terms, please contact us.
If you would like to contact the webmaster for this site for any reason, please do so via prestigerepairsadelaide (at) gmail.com
“We will Beat any Genuine Written Quote by 10%” Terms & Conditions:
1. Applicable where identical products and or services/repairs are quoted for by a competitor.
2. Competitor’s price must be in AUD, and include taxes and freight charges.
3. Pricing must be current and provided in writing (i.e. available on website or emailed quote dated within previous 30 days).
4. May not be available where special promotional discounts or limited offers are applied.
5. Price matching is at the discretion of Prestige Appliance Repair Centre and will be issued on a case-by-case basis.
6. Prestige Appliance Repair Centre reserves the right to change or withdraw this offer at any time.